Terms & Conditions
- Winners must be registered at Prestige College
- The bursary will cover 60% of the tuition fees for the duration of the learners enrollment at Prestige College.
- Bursary will be applicable after registration fee has been paid
- Bursary prize is strictly for tuition only. It does not include registration, uniform or any other fees payable to the school.
- Parents or guardians are responsible for paying 40% of the Fees. Should parents fail to pay the remainder of the fees, bursary will be cancelled
- The bursary is not transferable and can’t be exchanged for money
- Should the learner fail a grade, this will result with learner forfeiting the bursary
- You must download and complete the <a href=”http://homeownership.co.za/seminar/MSP-Expression-Of-Interest-GP.pdf” target=_blank>Expression of Interest</a> to qualify for the final draw